If your paper has been accepted you have to submit the final paper. We would like to emphasize that all of the following must be ensured latest by 15th October, 2010, in order for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings. No extensions will be given. The following guidelines must be ensured:
- Recommended format
- IEEE XPlore PDF compliance
- Submission via Paper Management System.
- Copyright form
- Each accepted must be registered
1) The recommended format must be used. Please use the Word / LaTeX templates given here and ensure that:
a) the paper is typeset in 10pt, IEEE double column format,
b) no pictures of the author or biographies appear anywhere in the manuscript,
c) the final manuscript does not exceed 6 pages including all figures and references
d) The appropriate copyright notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the notice is: 978-1-4244-8479-9/10/$26.00 ©2010 Crown
For all other papers the notice is: 978-1-4244-8479-9/10/$26.00 ©2010 IEEE
2) IEEE XPlore PDF compliance must be checked at the IEEE PDF Xpress web site, and a proof of this must be provided.
If your file is not Xplore complaint, it will NOT be published and will be removed from the INFRA2009 conference proceedings and the IEEE Xplore database. To meet these requirements, you must ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF express system before you submit your paper through the paper management system.
2a) Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at:http://www.pdf-express.org/
2b) Click on the link “New Users – Click Here” and fill in your information. You will need the Conference ID which is NGINFRA2010x.
For any assistance regarding PDF eXpress, please click on the following link: http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelp.asp
3) The camera ready version must be submitted via Paper Management System.
3a) After logging in, please click on your paper.
3b) Click on edit, upload the the paper which has been checked at the IEEE PDF Xpress web site.
4) IEEE copyright form must be submitted.
An IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. You can download an IEEE Copyright Form at the following URL: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html. Fill in the paper information, sign the form, and submit it according to the following instructions.
Signed IEEE Copyright Forms for regular, and short papers must be emailed to NGINFRA2010@gmail.com
5) At least one author for each accepted must be registered at the conference at full registration rate. Where an author has more than one accepted paper, he/she has to register for each paper separately.