3rd International Conference on Infrastructure Systems and Services 2010 – Next Generation Infrastructure Systems for Eco-Cities uses HotCRP, a web-based conference management system. Authors wishing to submit papers can proceed to NGInfra 2010 Paper Submission website:
- Papers cannot contain any information about the authors, any acknowledgments or other information that points to the identity of the author(s).
- The format mentioned in the call for papers has to be used appropriately.
- In the system upload the paper to the most appropriate (only one) panel:
- Global cities and global city regions
- Eco-city concepts and approaches
- Sustainable transport infrastructures
- Sustainable urban energy systems: concepts and policy approaches
- Sustainable urban energy systems: modelling approaches
- Sustainable water infrastructure and management
- Strategic asset management
- Modeling the complexity of the evolving eco city
- Infrastructure regulation, governance and management around the world
- Eco-innovation and regional development
- Gaming-simulation for infrastructure development
- Integrated Infrastructures for Sustainable Cities
- Enhancing resilience through infrastructural integration: from software to hardware
Failure to follow these guidelines can lead to rejection of the paper, it is the author’s responsibility to comply with these guidelines.
Using the web-based conference system
- Authors are required to create an account to submit papers, authors do not have to create multiple accounts to submit multiple papers.
- If this is the first time you are logging into NGInfra 2010 then please use the third option to create an account, you will receive an e-mail with a generated password and a link to activate your account. It is strongly suggested to fill up the account details and change your password for future use.
- A paper may be submitted by clicking on “Start a new paper”, authors may submit multiple papers in a similar fashion.
- A new generated password shall be sent to the e-mail address used at the time of registration in case of lost passwords. This lost password can be generated on the login page of the NGInfra 2010 Paper Submission website by writing your email address and selecting the second option ‘I forgot my password, email it to me’.